6.14.2008

Camino Live: I´m 3 days away from Santiago...


Sorry, I´ve been away from any modern tech., lately. It´s not easy to have chance to use computers...
I´ve been walking deligently(?) these days not only because I am behind(?) but also my beloved camera´s broken again. I think I´ll have to sue Cannon for spoiling my journey. But this time I decided to go without it not buying a new one.
Here I am learning that things don´t happen without cause or reason.

Before I started I had thought after some time I wouldn´t feel any pain on legs and feet and could walk like a walking machine. But it doesn´t work like that... I feel pain every day and night, still...

I guess that´s life... you feel joy with pain...

To my surprise, when I´m depressed, something to make me feel better happens on the Camino... Always... Yesterday, I met a cool retired doctor... He´s serious but not emotional or spiritual, not like many others. He said... 'I think the message from this path is very simple.. if you don´t walk, nothing happens... no pain, no happiness... Please think about what an old man said..' Yes, you´re right, Doc. I have to walk every day to be happy as I´m on the Camino...

Time´s getting up and no more coins. Will write later..

No comments: