6.17.2008

Camino Live: I´m in Santiago...


Finally, I´ve made it... Good to see people sitting down in a bar not walking but talking who once walked and encourged each other on the way...

I think I´ve finished it with hundreds of hugs and kisses... And now I regret that I hadn´t given my heart to them more...

5 comments:

asterope said...

Congratulation, Anna !
I'm proud of you !!!
I wish your remain journey be full of happiness !!

asterope said...

I sent 4 emails to you.
(to your yahoo account)

Sender address is asterope90@gmail.com, which is another account of mine.

Take care, and have a great journey !!

sunny said...

정말 정말 축하드려요...
정말 언니가 자랑스러워요 ^^
이 여행이 앞으로 언니에게 정말 많은 도움이 될거 같아요 ^^
많이 부럽네요...
한국에서 제가 무심히 흘려보낸 시간들이 언니에게는 정말 특별한 시간들이었다는게...
며칠 쉬면서..몸 추스르고...나머지 여행도 즐겁게...
Do your best !!!!
카메라는 정말 아쉽네요..

cho said...

정말 대단해요~~~
멋져요.. 제 주위에도 이런 분이 있다니..
남자가 하기도 힘든 여정이였을거 같아요~
정말 큰 일을 해내셨어요^^
앞으로도 더 좋구 행복한 일들 많이 많이 만드러 가시길*^^*
남은 기간 알찬 여행 되시고 돌아오심 뵈요~~

다락방지기 said...

와~~ 결국 완주하셨군여~
축하드려여~~^^

예전에 무슨 다큐멘터리에서인가
산티에고 순례길에 대해 한적이 있었는데
한번 가보고 싶다는 생각만 했었는데..ㅋ

걸음 걸음마다
마음을 비우다 채우다 하면서...
진한 여운이 남았겠군여...

from Lee madame