6.16.2008

Camino Live: I´m 10 kms away from Santiago...


Today I´ve walked 30kms to get closer to Santiago. Now I´m in a village, called Lavacolla, where you are supposed to wash yourself before you enter Santiago. I´ve checked in a Hostal (maybe inn, in English) with many other fellow pilgrims. Everyone´s a bit excited since tomorrow morning we will get where we´ve wanted to reach for a month or so...

But I don´t know. Not much feeling... Don´t know what to feel...
Anyway, I´m doing ok... Pain´s everywhere but as much as I can get by..
I am just being disappointed with much less weight than I would have expected to loose... :)

Hope to see you soon and talk...
Thanks friends for wishing me well.

2 comments:

Caroline Yum said...

unni,

you're almost there .... I know you can do it~!! ^^
wish you the best.

(so, when are you coming back? ^^)

asterope said...

yahoo 메일로 보냈습니다 ~
참고로, 보낸사람의 메일주소는
asterope90@gmail.com
입니다 ~
구글 메일이 거 참 괘않네요 ^^
내일은 쫌더 업뎃 내용으로 보내드리겠슴돠~~