6.25.2008

Camino Live: Guess who I met at the last moment on the Camino...


I finally left from Santiago this Monday and came to Barcelona.

But I still can´t believe that I met Paulo Coelho in person in the plaza where the catheral of Santiago is, around midnight on the last night in Santiago... It´s a bit long story how I could meet him... Anyway... it´s another wonder that the Camino showed me, a skeptic... who doesn´t really believe anything...
It´s like... a loud banging right over my head... saying THIS IS THE CAMINO, DON´T FORGET!!!!

Anyway, I left the camino with full of joy and hope to see you soon...

Miss you all...

6 comments:

asterope said...

와~
파올로 코엘료~~
제게 선물로 주신, 까미노 순례기를 쓴 그 사람~~
정~말 부럽슴돠~
바르셀로나 들어갔다면, 한글 읽을 수 있게되셨나요? Can you read this message written in Korean?
돌아와 그 많은 이야기를 들려줄 그 날을 손꼽아 기다립니다 ~
남은 여행, 건강하고 축복으로 가득하시길 기원합니다 !

Chief Seattle said...

부러버요...
사람을 만나려면 일단 길 위에 서야 되는데, 딸린 보따리 셋을 언제 어디에 풀어놓고 길 위에 선담...
아, 내가 갈려는 길은 Camino 같은 근사한 길 말고, 유럽 횡단, 혹은 이태리 종단 먹자 기행. 그 언젠가, 그 날이 오면 함께 가지 않으시려우? ^^

Caroline Yum said...

wow...
you were really there, weren't you?

unni, call me when you get back.
I'll visit you with Eliana and Hyewon (she's coming this Wed.)

sunny said...

와..여행의 즐거움을 모두 만끽하고 계시네요..정말 부럽다..나와 다른 세상에 있는 언니가...
저도 5년 혹은 10년후 그 세상에 있길 꿈꾸어 봐요 ^^

asterope said...

지난 토욜 후다닥 보고 온 사진이 눈앞에 삼삼합니다... 지나고보니,USB라도 하나 들고가서 이쁜 사진 좀 얻어올 걸 그랬어요 ^^
사진 조금씩이라도 올려주시와요~~

anna said...

ㅎㅎㅎ mouse click할 힘이 없어서..
힘내서 올리도록 해볼께요..