Camino Live: At the end of the world
I´m in Finisterra... I didn´t have luck to come here on foot. But no regrets... My camino had already ended in the Cathedral in Santiago. I´ve enjoyed beach and talks for 2 days here... I know it´s not the end of world, but it´s the end of some part of my world..
2 mins left.. will write later...
2 comments:
Finisterra ... finish + terra ? ^^
I would like to see the Atlantic...
I've sent another email to you right now.
Please check up your Yahoo web mail.
Well, I visited http://www.vueling.com.
The flight ticket price
(Santiago -> Barcelona) are 3 cases : 80 Euro, 135 Euro, or 100 Euro...
Take care, and enjoy the remain journey !
언니 보고파요~~~~
큰일을 끝내고 보내는 휴가 같은 기분일까? 아니면 아쉬움이 더 클까? 궁금해요..
갑자기 궁금해서 ...네이버에서 찾은 산티에고 길에 대한 지식들...
"아~~ 나도 함 걸어보고 싶다" 간절한 소망이 생기네요..
언제쯤 언니처럼 훌훌 버리고..저도 떠날 수 있을까요?
다음에 저랑 다시 함 걸으실래요?
얼른 돌아오세요...보고 싶어요
Post a Comment