Camino Live: Now, I´m in Lorca
I´ very sorry that I still can´t read or write in Korean. And my knee hurts a little bit and got some blisters on feet. And not surprisingly I´m a little bit slow. But other than that I´m doing fine. The path rewards you to take those pains as nothing.
Adios my friends till we meet again :)
2 comments:
um... too difficult ... ^^
Summarizing the content that I have left is ::
- I envy you...
- May God bless you in your journey ...
In Korea, the weather is so good, and every weekend I go outside and enjoy the sunlight, cool wind, and beautiful forest.
How is the weather in your area?
Well, do you have taken something (medicine, etc) for your foot?
I guess you're making good friends on the road ... I wish you will meet good pilgrim partners !
See you later !
Yoonsook
Have you visited the following web site?
http://www.stubbytour.com/
It's very nice, and if you can read contents written in Korean, this site will give you good information.
I begin to consider to join in the company that provide the above services ...
Post a Comment