5.08.2008

Camino Live: I'm in St. Jean Pied de Port.


I arrived here this morning and I'm beginning the journey from tomorrow because something unexpected happened. But I feel good, excited and confident about the journey ahead of me.

Keyboards here are completely different & the price for the internet is extremely expensive. seems more difficult to adjust myself then walking 800 km ...

Wish me good luck on everything.

4 comments:

asterope said...

지금에야 봤어요...
건강하고 행복하게 끝까지 가실 것을 믿~슙니다~
가는 곳곳 마다 행복한 인연과 행운만이 함께 하시길 기원함돠!!
-- 배아픈 윤숙드림~

sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sunny said...

일주일정도의 여행을 하셨을 시간..
어떠세요?
매일 매일 가는 곳곳마다..너무나 재미난 이야기들로..서울이 그리울 시간도 없으신가요?
그러시길 ...
화중언니 없는 서울이 허전하다고 느끼는 많은 이들을 위해..재미난 이야기 거리 많이 안고 오셔요...

-- 덩달아 배아픈 선희 --

Caroline Yum said...

so you have left...
was wondering if you are still here or in Spain...

¿Cómo estás?

unni,
I wish you the best.